2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Redesign
The 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD redesign is here, and it’s got Lawrenceville and Suwanee contractors talking. Chevrolet calls the redesigned 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD “The strongest, most capable Silverado HD ever,” and for good reason. The all-new Silverado 2500HD can tow a maximum of 18,500 pounds! But this upgrade in towing capability isn’t the only thing to get excited about – you’ll also find a more spacious cabin boasting impressive innovations that let you take your workspace on the road. Explore all of the exciting details for the redesign of the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth, below.
A Ruggedly Modern Cabin
Upon stepping into the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD redesigned cabin, it’s clear that the folks over at Chevrolet understand the unique needs of Silverado HD drivers. Whether you’re a rancher or a construction site manager, the all-new 2500HD is better equipped than ever to take your workspace on the road. Take a closer look at the updates introduced in the redesign of the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, below:
- Increased Cabin Space: The 2020 Silverado 2500HD is built with a higher cab position and a longer wheelbase, creating best-in-class front headroom and legroom.
- Available Head-Up Display: A multicolor 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display is a newly available feature for the new 2500HD, which projects your speed, navigation, and active safety alerts on your windshield, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road ahead while staying in-tune with your truck.
- Innovative Storage Features: The available segment-first rear in-seatback storage compartment creates a smart storage solution for your smaller equipment and gear. Meanwhile, you’ll find an ideal spot for your toolbox in a 24-liter storage compartment that’s hidden under the rear seat.
An Exterior Build That’s Ready for Anything
The exterior of the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD redesign was thoughtfully built to be put to work for you. Whether you’re on the job or heading out on a weekend adventure, you’ll love the convenience of having the following amenities integrated into your truck’s exterior:
- Integrated BedSteps: You won’t find any other truck in its class that offers this convenient feature. Integrated BedSteps provide easy access to the front of your truck bed, so you don’t have to climb all the way in when you need to grab equipment quickly.
- Trailering Mirrors: There’s quite a lot you can haul with an 18,500-pound maximum towing capacity, and the larger door-mounted trailering mirrors for the 2020 Silverado 2500HD make it easier to navigate when you’ve got a trailer in tow. At the base-level, they provide a wide view of your surroundings, but you can upgrade them to include power adjustment, folding and extending capabilities, and up to four types of lighting.
Contact Us to Learn More About the 2020 Silverado 2500HD!
Eager to upgrade your job site capabilities with the redesigned 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD? View our 2500HD inventory online, then contact us at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth to be put in touch with our finance team so you can discuss truck pricing today! They can tell you more about your lease and loan options, and introduce you to our new vehicle specials.
More from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth
While the 2022 Chevrolet Colorado is technically a mid-size pickup, this beast offers performance on par with some of the biggest trucks around. For 2022, the Chevy Colorado towing capacity reaches a formidable 7,000 pounds. That’s more than enough muscle to help you take on work projects in Lawrenceville and weekend adventures in Suwanee. If…
The new Chevy Blazer is a popular choice among adventurous drivers in Lawrenceville! With an available 3.6L V6 engine and a spacious cargo area, the 2022 Blazer can rise to any challenge with ease. But, how much can a Chevy Blazer tow? If you have lots of weekend toys or you’re an avid DIYer, this…
If you’re impressed by the Chevy Equinox fuel economy and the fun range of colors, you might be ready to take the leap and upgrade your ride at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth. But some drivers will also want to know, can a Chevy Equinox tow? Yes! The 2022 Chevy Equinox towing capacity maxes out at 1,500 pounds. Learn…