2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Towing Capacity
Searching for an affordably-priced heavy-duty truck that can take your job site capabilities to the next level? The new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is a popular option among Lawrenceville contractors, known for its unending grit. In fact, the Chevy Silverado 2500HD towing capacity is capable of reaching a whopping 18,500 pounds maximum! Whether you’re hauling heavy work equipment or towing a camper out for a weekend adventure, the 2500HD will be there for you through it all. Learn more about the 2500HD Chevy Silverado towing capacity and towing features, below.
Making the Most of the Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity
The maximum Chevy Silverado 2500HD towing capacity of 18,500 pounds wouldn’t be possible without a robust powertrain and a high-performance brake system to back it up. Additionally, when you’re behind the wheel with a trailer in tow in Suwanee, the following features will help you tow with confidence:
- 15 Cameras: The Chevy Silverado 2500HD is equipped with more cameras than any truck in its class – 15, to be exact. This allows drivers to have a clearer picture of their surroundings when they’re towing heavy loads, and is particularly useful when you’re parking, hitching up, or reversing.
- Advanced Trailering System: Using their mobile device, Johns Creek drivers can access pre-departure checklists, exterior trailer lighting diagnostics, and trailer tire pressure/temperature monitoring to make sure they’re absolutely towing-ready before heading out on the road.
- Precision Towing: Standard StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System, Tow/Haul Mode, and auto-grade braking make it easier than ever to navigate any road condition with a heavy trailer in tow, while the available Digital Variable Steering Assist can help you remain steady in your lane.
Learn More About Silverado 2500HD Performance
Curious to know more about the seriously powerful engines that make the Silverado 2500HD a top performer in its class? Duluth drivers will choose from a gas or diesel powertrain configuration – the latter of which is necessary to reach the maximum Chevy Silverado towing capacity of 18,500 pounds.
6.6L V8 Direct Injection w/ Variable Valve Timing Gas Engine
- 401 hp / 464 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed, heavy-duty, electronically controlled automatic transmission
- 17,400-pound maximum towing capacity
6.6L Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 Engine
- 445 hp / 910 lb-ft of torque
- Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission
- 18,500-pound maximum towing capacity
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD With Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth!
Ready to take on the power of the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD in Duluth? Contact us at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth to ask about setting up a test drive in this recently redesigned truck today! In the meantime, you can apply for financing to get pre-approved and consult our new vehicle specials to explore the latest savings opportunities.
More About Chevy Silverado 2500HD Features
Searching for an affordably-priced heavy-duty truck that can take your job site capabilities to the next level? The new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is a popular option among Lawrenceville contractors, known for its unending grit. In fact, the Chevy Silverado 2500HD towing capacity is capable of reaching a whopping 18,500 pounds maximum! Whether you’re hauling…
The 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD redesign is here, and it’s got Lawrenceville and Suwanee contractors talking. Chevrolet calls the redesigned 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD “The strongest, most capable Silverado HD ever,” and for good reason. The all-new Silverado 2500HD can tow a maximum of 18,500 pounds! But this upgrade in towing capability isn’t the only…