2020 Chevy Blazer Reviews
The Blazer returned to the Chevy lineup just last year after a long absence, but the modern version is no everyday crossover. Through the 2020 Chevy Blazer reviews, you’ll see that auto experts consider the Blazer a standout in the crossover class thanks to updated styling and sporty handling:
- Car and Driver: “The two-row, mid-size Blazer thus falls on the stylish end of the segment that includes the Ford Edge and the Nissan Murano. It is further distinguished from boring, everyday crossovers by its sporty driving characteristics. Want to stand out while still hauling your family around in a roomy, useful vehicle? The Blazer is worth a look.”
Read on to see what else the new Chevy Blazer reviews are saying, and feel free to contact us at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth if you have further questions.
2020 Chevy Blazer Reviews: Performance and Handling
New for 2020, the Blazer lineup features a 230-hp turbo 4-cylinder engine – providing buyers with less-expensive access to a powerful upgraded engine. New Chevy Blazer reviews are consistently impressed with the Blazer’s all-around performance:
- Car and Driver: “The Blazer RS we tested hustled from zero to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds and bridged the gap between 50 and 70 mph in 4.6 seconds, which is speedy for this class.”
- Car and Driver: “Both models remained hushed on even surfaces and at highway speed. The steering’s precise feedback was satisfying during spirited sessions yet fluid at low speed. The firm brake pedal immediately responded to our inputs, and the brakes brought our Blazer RS test vehicle to a stop from 70 mph in an impressive 165 feet.”
- KellyBlueBook.com: “There’s a pleasant balancing act of absorbing bumps while keeping body roll in check and bringing some life to the steering. Selectable driving modes include Sport, Tow and Off-road (probably the one that will be used the least). They change the responses of the steering, throttle and transmission.”
Curious about Blazer models for sale in the Lawrenceville and Suwanee areas? You can browse available trims and performance features in our 2020 Blazer inventory.
2020 Chevy Blazer Reviews: Exterior Styling
New Chevy Blazer reviews are full of praise for the 2020 Blazer’s good looks:
- Edmunds.com: “There’s no doubt about it: The modern Chevy Blazer is one of the most distinctive SUVs on the market. Its Camaro-inspired exterior immediately stands out among the long list of boxy, utilitarian competitors. The muscle car aesthetic carries over to the interior, which truly feels like a Camaro expanded to fit a much larger vehicle. If you just want a powerful SUV that looks good, stop reading now and run to your nearest bowtie dealer.”
2020 Chevy Blazer Reviews: Interior Features
The 2020 Blazer puts more emphasis on day-to-day practicality and well-designed tech features than major off-road performance — although it does come in a capable sport trim. In their new Chevy Blazer reviews, many auto experts appreciate this focus on the features Johns Creek drivers will use most:
- KellyBlueBook.com: “The most basic and therefore least expensive 2020 Chevy Blazer is the L trim. It still comes with plenty of features, though, such as dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-inch infotainment touch screen, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto smartphone integration, 18-inch alloy wheels, four USB ports (two regular and two type-C), leather-wrapped steering wheel, and keyless entry/ignition.”
- U.S. News: “The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the 2020 Chevrolet Blazer an overall safety rating of five out of five stars. The Blazer earned five stars in the frontal and side crash tests and four stars in the rollover evaluation.”
- U.S. News: “The base L trim is a good pick for most shoppers since it has a solid amount of standard technology like Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Its engine isn’t the most powerful in the lineup, but it does get the best fuel economy.”
Find a 2020 Chevy Blazer for Sale in Duluth
The Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth team is happy to help you compare the 2020 Blazer against competitors like the Honda Passport and the Ford Edge. We can also provide info on all your Blazer trim and feature options. If you’re ready to take the next step, fill out a financing application to get started today!
More from Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth
There’s a new Chevy Tahoe in Duluth, as the latest upgrades continue a long tradition of exceptional Chevy performance. Doubtless, a great SUV is all about an inviting, technology-heavy cabin that will keep everyone happy. The 2021 Tahoe has plenty of features worth writing about, as Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth shows in our guide to the 2021 Chevy…
Continuing the proud tradition of a classic truck, the new Chevy Silverado offers Duluth contractors an updated set of performance technology and interior amenities. Between the Silverado 1500 and the 2500HD/3500HD Heavy-Duty models, there are plenty of variations in the Chevy Silverado price. Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth answers the question, “How much is the Chevy Silverado?”, below. View…
Searching for an affordably-priced heavy-duty truck that can take your job site capabilities to the next level? The new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is a popular option among Lawrenceville contractors, known for its unending grit. In fact, the Chevy Silverado 2500HD towing capacity is capable of reaching a whopping 18,500 pounds maximum! Whether you’re hauling…