2020 Chevy Blazer vs. 2019 Honda Passport
21 mpg city/27 mpg highway
20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
Shopping for a new SUV near Lawrenceville? You’ve probably seen the 2020 Chevy Blazer and 2019 Honda Passport around town and wondered which vehicle is right for you. While both vehicles deliver eye-catching style and a comfortable interior with plenty of cargo space, when you compare the new Chevy Blazer vs. Honda Passport in-depth you’ll find that the Blazer is not only more affordable but also more powerful. Learn more with Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth, below!
Chevy Blazer vs. Honda Passport: Price Range
For many Suwanee car shoppers, remaining on budget is a top priority. When you compare the Blazer vs. Passport, you’ll find that the Blazer models come with a lower price range than the Passport:
- Entry-Level Chevy Blazer L: $28,800 MSRP
- Top-Tier Chevy Blazer Premier: $42,700 MSRP
- Entry-Level Honda Passport Sport: $31,990 MSRP
- Top-Tier Honda Passport Elite: $43,680 MSRP
Chevy Blazer vs. Honda Passport: Fuel Economy
Not only is the Chevy Blazer more affordable than the Honda Passport, but it’s the more cost-effective option overall with a greater fuel economy:
- Chevy Blazer MPG: 21 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- Honda Passport MPG: 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
Chevy Blazer vs. Honda Passport: Engine Power
Inspired by the Chevy Camaro performance car, the Blazer comes with an incredibly powerful base engine and a number of available engines that deliver even more muscle on Johns Creek drives. Although the base-level V6 engine for the Passport generates a bit more power than the Blazer’s base 2.5L 4-cylinder, it is the only engine option you’ll have.
Explore each model’s engine specs and learn more about the Blazer’s greater versatility under the hood, below:
- Chevy Blazer Engines
- Base: 2.5L 4-cylinder / 193 hp / 188 lb-ft of torque
- Available: 2.0L Turbo 4-cylinder / 230 hp / 258 lb-ft of torque
- Honda Passport Engine
- Base: 3.5L V6 / 280 hp / 262 lb-ft of torque
- Available: 3.6L V6 / 308 hp / 270 lb-ft of torque
Chevy Blazer vs. Honda Passport: Towing Power
When you’re taking your family out on a weekend adventure, you won’t want to leave anything behind. Whether it’s a compact camper or a small trailer, the Blazer offers more towing power to get you there:
- Chevy Blazer Maximum Towing Capacity: 4,500 pounds
- Honda Passport Maximum Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
Test Driver the New Blazer at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth!
After comparing the Chevy Blazer vs. Honda Passport in-depth and learning more about the Blazer’s superior offerings, we’re sure you’re eager to get behind the wheel! Contact our team to schedule your Blazer test drive today. While you’re here, you can learn more about the new vehicle specials and start a conversation with our friendly finance team. Before your visit, see how the Blazer fares against other top competitors when you compare it to the Ford Edge.